tirsdag den 8. maj 2012

I'm sorry, Global Conscience...

I was craving something with walnuts, and went hunting for ricotta. I wanted to make some kind of dip with roasted walnuts and walnutoil. Didn't find it, but found cheap tuna!
Tuna is actually blacklisted as a fish you should not support the fishery of. But I thought I saw the MSC logo on this wonderful steak, so kind of just thought "Oh that's nice! I can actually lend myself to buying this". So without looking closer, I grapped it and went to the counter...
Turned out the package was just cleverly designed with a logo for "no dolphins harmed" designed like the MSC one... So damn you impulsive shopping!



Details:
Tuna steaks seared on both sides till browned, with a bit of rosemary.
Folded whole grain tortilla heated in panini iron.
Mixed salad with walnut oil, topped with fresh raspberries, and roasted walnuts.
Chopped orange grapefruit with strawberry/balsamico glaze.

Result:
Everything was really good here, but wanted a more intense walnut taste.
Walnut goes well with raspberry though.
Tuna is really tasty, too bad it's threatened :(

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar